The winners of the 2019 Food & Beverage Industry Awards were announced on July 18th at a Gala event at Doltone House in Darling Harbour, Sydney.
The awards were organised by the Australian Food and Beverage Industry, with the support of sponsors Flavour Makers, Rockwell Automation and Total Construction. The entries demonstrated creativity, innovation, marketing, community initiative and environmental practice across 9 categories.
AquaBotanical were presented with Beverage of the Year amongst 9 other finalists including:
- Maltra Foods – Brod Kvas
- Ginscato – Ginscato
- Herbal Fix – Herbal Fix
- Brouhaha Brewery – Strawberry Rhubarb Sour
- Bowled Over Beverages – Espresso Tonic Syrup
- Kombucha Me – Kombucha Beverages
- Nutra Organics – Lunar Latte
- Margaret River Kombucha Co – rok Kombucha
- MateCo2 – Sparkling Yerba Mate Drink